at first I thought it was an alternative way to hard-boil eggs… nope…
DEAR LORD WHY
Hey, I have a friend named Thaddeus McMichael (aka: madthad0890) who would LOVE THESE!
Oh wait… he’s under house arrest cause he got caught with CP… NEVER MIND! XD
Brookie: “Ohhh! I love eggs! Is this a new egg product I wounder what it taste like? Wait.. lube . what is.. WHAT.. I DIDN’T EVEN… OMG. WAT.”
I remember this! My face always breaks when I watch it :’D
The commentator though, he’s so HAPPY to talk about these WOW!
NO GOD PLEASE NO
“yeah, eggs. okay. interesting…”
“ehm okay whatever”
Lady Kid Peach Mallet
This is terrible
Lady Link Hammer. Not bad. (I don’t drink tea.)
Lord Wilson Lemon Spear
Lady Lissandra Peach Bow
I can dig it 8U
Lord Double Green Sword
Lord Steve Earl Staff
(That’s the closest to a “name” of a character that I’ve gotten as of late because I play a lot of WoW, and the last game before that was Minecraft :T)
Lord Bruce Green Chainwhip
Lord Red Cloak China Tip Pistol.
Lord James Green Mace
Lord Spy Green Knife
Lord Dragoon Black Dragon Breath Shotgun
It had to be done.
Ok,You really did it now!
I HAD TO SCROLL BACK UP AND REBLOG OMG
Allow me to play you the song of my people.
where can i download this
at first I was like okay this is that violin tune from spongebob
but then i noticed how long it was
and right when i started thinking ‘okay there’s got to be more to this, where is this going’
^Literally my face when it hit
THANK YOU FOR THIS
AT FIRST I SAID TO MYSELF “OH WELL I FOUND THE ORIGINAL, LONG VERSION”
SO I KEPT SCROLLING AND LISTENING TO IT
AND THEN IT HAPPENED
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
Jack was employed into service for the East India Trading Company and was given command of the Wicked Wench. However, after he set free a cargo of slaves, his employer, Cutler Beckett, had Jack branded as a pirate and the Wench set aflame and sunk. After failing to rescue the Wench, Sparrow struck a bargain with the ghostly captain of the Flying Dutchman, Davy Jones, to resurrect his beloved vessel. Jones returned the ship to Jack in near perfect condition except for the permanently charred hull. This prompted Jack to rename her the Black Pearl.
Jack Sparrow just got way cooler.
This is very important information that was not made nearly clear enough in the movies o_o
Those movies are confusing as hell.
Yet more reasons why I love Capn Jack Sparrow :D
The colour of this crack changes to a darker version of your blog colour.
GET ON MY BLOG
The Doctor is coming!
this crack on my blog means that my blog nor me are perfect
can we all just lol at the bitch that tried to be deep and self-reflective about this picture
can we not
How about we not be douchenozzles to each other and enjoy the fucking transparent crack like good little boys and girls, hmm?
… It’s Matt Smith in a Delorian.
Really, anything else I can say is just irrelevant.